its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, April 28} 05.04.28
*sigh* Only one more workday until my weekend. This week seems like its gone by so fast, but I think its only that Im down to a routine. Basically my workday goes like this:

11:30am: out of bed; procede to do "getting ready for work" things such as showering, pack lunch, eat lunch sometimes as well
12:30-1:00pm: head off to work
2:00pm: sign on phone, procede to work for next 11hrs (excluding 1hr for eating)
1:00am(ish): sign off of phone and go home
1:20am: arrive home; procede to pop food in microwave, get jammies on, feed fish, water crabs, grab food and eat while watching a show taped earlier
2:30am: go to bed and play on computer (yes, in that order)
3:00-4:00am: put computer away, turn lights off and go to sleep

That's exactly how I spend my time four days a week. Then it feels like I have no time for anything on the weekend, when in fact I have 3 days that I can do whatever I want. But I can only do things on those three days, so it has a tendancy to kill my weekend with leftover stuff from all week. And then it starts all over again. *sigh*

On a better note, Halifax is only a few weeks away. We have our room booked, but I still dont have my time off and he doesnt have any money. But he has credit cards, and they're as good as money. Out of my savings I have to buy presents for Mother's Day, Paul's birthday, and Boyfriend's birthday. Paul and I can go splits for Mother's day, that's not a problem. I already told Paul that Im giving him $20 in a card for his birthday, he'll give it right back to me for gas money for Halifax. Its Boyfriend's birthday that's pressing on my mind. I have no idea what to get him that wont cost me a fortune, yet will look thoughtful and not cheap. I dont want to sigh three times in one post, but that's just how I feel. *sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera