its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, April 24} 05.04.24
I took the hoop out of my left nipple today. It just wasnt healing for me so I bit the bullet and took it out. I dont want any more piercings, I really dont have anywhere else to pierce. Well, no, there's my eyebrows, my nose, and my naughty bits. I dont want any of there pierced.

My next goal is tattooing. Originally I was going to stop at four. I have two now (lower back and right ankle) and I wanted to get one on my upper back (already picked out), and one on my left ankle. Now I've decided that I want to get a small tattoo on my lower tummy (just above where my pubic hair starts) but Im not sure about the spot because Im not a thin girl, and it would really hurt. I managed to live through getting my back tattooed, and that was rather fleshy, so I'll probably survive. I have an idea what I want there too, and I only want it about the size of a twoonie anyway, so it shouldnt cost all that much more than a piercing.

I may do this soon because I was planning on getting my right nipple repierced soon, and now Im going to scrap that idea because I dont like asymetry. Commence planning ...NOW!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera