its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, March 9} 05.03.09
So we finally got the wireless network set up. Yay! Brother and I have our computers networked together so that we can share files, but for the life of me I have no idea how to add the Win98 machine to the network. I think Im going to have to copy the wizard onto the digicam memory card and transfer it through the camera. Pain in the ass.

Oh, and they sent us 2 carrying cases, but they dont fit. The computers actually dont fit in them, the carrying cases arent wide enough. Or, the computers are too wide. Damn, the only downside of having a widescreen computer. And our "guy" at Dell is off until the 14th, so we have to wait until then to call him and see if we can get new ones. Gah!

Work is horrible. I left early today because I just couldnt take it, its too mentally tiring. Really. There's talk of a shift bid this week, Im dying for a shift bid. I want a shift that doesnt keep me there until 1am. I'd like to be off anytime before 11pm. That'd be sweet. Home in time to watch a bit of TV or whatever before I go to bed, but still get to sleep in in the morning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera