its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, March 4} 05.03.03
So my mother's cousin died yesterday.

I didnt get my router yet. We still have to share the internet connection and it sucks. I cant wait until we get our router and can go wireless. The thought of being to read all my online comix from my bed makes me all a-quiver with excitement. Little things make me excited.

I still have both nipples pierced, I havent taken the right-side one out yet.

I love the song in the new Zeller's commercial with the little kids playing with toys and whatnot.

Oh, and I have an appointment to get a pedicure in 3 weeks. Oooh it'll be so fun!

I wanna try the new fruit bowl at Wendy's. Im always up for trying the healthy food. The new Grilled Veggie Melt sammich at McDonald's is spiffy. Actually I had that for lunch today.

Hrmm...

..exit stage left..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera