its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, June 8} Sunfire
So I got a new car. Its a 2003 Pontiac Sunfire, one of the ones with the ugly eagle-beak type front ends on them. I hate late model Sunfires. Why did I get one? Because it was only $12,000 AND it only had 17,600kms on it, AND it comes with 2 warranties, one up to 60,000kms (or till 2006) and the other one up to 100,000kms (or till 2008). Its light silver though, like all the other cars that I've owned. Good thing I like the color silver. Plus it doesnt drive too bad. I miss my Echo though :
Oh, and my new car payments are less than they were before, but my insurance is more. Not fun.

Its also not fun that my new car is a total gas hog compared to my old car. The test will be when we take it to Halifax on Sunday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera