its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, May 21}
If you're going to call me to tell me your internet doesnt work, or you cant get your email, or you're having this problem with your Windows/Mac operating system, I really dont care. I might pretend that I care, and say how "anxious" you must be and how "I can certainly help you with that", but its all lip service. Really, I honestly dont give a shit. Your insipid little problems do not affect my life in any way. Whether we fix your issue or not I will get paid. I dont care if you want to switch to another provider because you're too stupid to follow my instructions, or your internet has gone down twice in the past year. I dont care if you feel that you should get more than what you've paid for. It isnt going to come out of my pocket, and you're not making me feel bad.

Yes, if you dont know what operating system is on your computer, you are an idiot. Saying "it worked fine before" does not mean that it is working fine now. It is not working and that is why you called me. Dont argue. Dont tell me you're computer illiterate and then try and tell me that the steps Im trying to get you to follow are not going to work. If you dont know what it means to "right click", sell your computer. If you cannot follow simple instructions, have someone else call in. It is not the responsibility of your internet service provider to walk you through installing your new digital camera. If you dont know that, you shouldnt own a computer, or a digital camera.

*sigh*

Today is Boyfriend's birthday. He's 22. Tomorrow is our anniversary. We'll be together for three years.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera