its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, May 15}
I dont even know where to start. Work has me quite irate lately because I am a DSL tech, but they continuously flip us into the Dial queue to take Dial calls. Why? Because not enough Dial agents show up to do their jobs. At one point there were around 18 Dial agents who called in sick so they had to flip us into Dial to handle the calls that were coming in. It would be totally different if I were coming to work, expecting to be in deep in my own queue, but no... I have to come to work to do other people's jobs. Every DSL agent that I talk to seems to be as irate about it as I am. Even supervisors dont agree with it, but you know how that works.

I do have thoughts on the whole Abu Gharib pictures/Nick Berg killing, but I'll save that for a day when I have more time, and less morons.

Oh, and there are some other tidbits which I dont have time to bitch about here and here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera