its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, April 2}
Im still sick. I went to the ER the other night and the doctor looked in my ears and throat and chastised me for having my tongue pierced. He didnt even listen to my chest, or give me an inhaler. He prescribed drops for my ears and an antibiotic because my ears are really infected this time I guess. By that time It was only ten minutes before the pharmacy was going to close so I didnt have time to fight with him. Im feeling a little better than I was the other day. I dont wake up feeling like Im swallowing glass, and my ears dont feel as bad as they did. My breathing still isnt good at all though. The antibiotic I was given is for "respiratory infections and infections of the respiratory tract" so Im crossing my fingers that it will clear up my chest and I'll be able to breathe better.

I cant find my boyfriend. He called my house early today looking for my friend's number (to talk to her boyfriend) and my brother gave it to him and then they left for the mall. I've been trying to get ahold of him since a few hours and he's nowhere to be found. My friend's boyfriend has to be at work for 8:00pm, so Im hoping mine will be home by then. He gets pissed off if I dont call him, but its perfectly alright for him not to call me. He told me on Tuesday night that he'd go to the ER with me on Wednesday, but when Wednesday came around he was too tired, but to call him when I got home and he'd come over and see me. I called him when I got home and he was too tired and wanted me to go over there. Now, when Im sick I like to leave the house as little as possible. I'd spend the entire day in bed if I could. Naturally I was not too pleased with him on Wednesday.

Another reason I wasnt his biggest fan that day was because he started telling me stories from work. Normally I dont get pissy, I just listen and respond if I have to, but this is different. There's this girl that works at another store in the mall that hangs out at the store that he works at. More than once I've had him go on about how him and her flirt, and she's always bitching about her boyfriend to him. I may have mentioned her in an earlier post. Anyway, apparently her boyfriend has a hatred out for my boyfriend because he thinks that her and my boyfriend have something going on. Now, what better way is there to get me on the defensive and make me jealous to the point of hatred toward this girl? Just tell me that her boyfriend thinks she's fucking my boyfriend. Personally I think she's bitching to my boyfriend about her own to get attention and feel like she can attract guys. If her boyfriend is such an asshole she can just dump him. Plus, who knows what she's telling her boyfriend about my boyfriend to egg her boyfriend on. I hate girls like that. I dont go on about my boyfriend in great detail to people I work with, and I dont go on in great detail about people I work with to my boyfriend. If something interesting happens, I'll share, but Im not in highschool. Im way past the 'Pity me, give me attention' stage.

But, of course, If I say anything negative about this girl Im the psycho one. That's not in my head, I've dealt with that issue a couple of times already, trust me. People wonder why I avoid expressing myself. *shakes head*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera