its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, March 3}
Ya know what really pisses me off? When my mother doesnt bitch me out for booking days off of work, but my boyfriend does. I booked 8 days off this month, giving me 3 long weekends and instead of him saying something nice about it because Im so hyped, he lectures me about "I better not hear you bitching about not having any money". After this paycheck I'll be on track with my bills, and once I drop my student loan payments I'll have tons of money. I really hate it when he lectures me, about anything. Usually its about stuff that he does himself, but "that's different". Way to burst my bubble.

current mood: pissy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera