its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 25}
When I was getting dressed for work this morning I decided to break dress code ...sort of. I was looking in my closet for something different to wear and I decided on one of my halter-tops that I bought last summer. Obviously those type of tops violate dress code policy, so I threw on my long sweater to cover my back. Not that Im dressing up for anybody in particular, I just find that I get in a rut where I tend to wear the same clothes all the time. And I felt like being pretty.

Its only Thursday, and I feel like the week just wont end. I have Saturday off, and tomorrow is payday, so I plan on going to Wal*Mart and getting a goldfish, and I desperately need a new compact, and some shampoo and conditioner. Actually I need tons of stuff like that. Soap and shave lotion, the list goes on and on. I just havent had the money for any of that stuff. I dont want to spend too much money because I want to save for my trip, plus I have an insurance payment coming up, and a phone bill to pay. But I will have a few extra dollars to do a little splurging on myself.

I actually have nothing to talk about. I do have a rant, but I think I'll save that one for later ...maybe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera