its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 4}
They say things always happen in threes. I believe it. Saturday, I had a flat tire. Today, my spare tire went flat when I was driving to work. I get to work and my bank account is $94 overdrawn because Student Loan took money from me when they werent supposed to. I have a $122 car insurance payment supposed to come out of my account next Wednesday and obviously I dont have the money to cover it. I dont even have gas money to get me to work next week. *sigh* I'll have to see if I can borrow the money from my mother until I get paid or get my Income Tax refund, which is only going to be $200 anyway. *double sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera