its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, March 16}
Secret Window is a must see!! I absolutely loved it. Boyfriend loved it too. He actually wants to see it again. I cant wait to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind because it looks really, really good. And I have been a fan of Elijah Wood since I was about 13 or 14. He's right up there with Johnny Depp on my list of favorite actors. And, he's rather cute too ;)

Its only my first day back and Im liking my reduced hours already. Normally at 9:30pm Im looking toward another 3 hours of this, whereas tonight its only another hour. Its great! I'll get home just in time to watch Law&Order: SVU, which is one of my favorite shows. I love all the Law&Order shows. My favorite show, though, is CSI, the one in Las Vegas. I like the Miami one as well, but it makes David Caruso's character a little too self-important. Virtually all of the shows I watch are crime shows. Maybe Im a little more twisted than I previously thought.

I may be going on a short trip in a couple of weeks. Its nothing major, just to Halifax. The only reason that Im going is because my brother wants someone to go who will do some shopping with him. I'll have a full paycheque then so I should have a little bit of money to do some shopping with. Frig, I'll be happy just stopping at the dollar stores along the way. Im a geek I know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera