its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 11}
It happened. Someone said to me "Hey, I read your blog". I've never had that actually said to be before. It was kind of weird. Its comparable to someone walking up to you at the mall and saying "Hey, I watch you shower". I write not thinking that people are going to read it, so when someone tells me that they do, I get taken aback. I mean, its not like anything I write is interesting. Im sure most of it doesnt even make sense. I dont proofread. At all. You read what comes directly from my muddled little brain. The person who told me that they read my blog works in the same building as I do, actually she sits the next row over, and we were talking about how reading blogs passes the time while you're waiting 15 minutes for a call. Plus, most of the blogs that I read, I read because either they're what I call "easy reading", or I can identify with the blogger somehow. Oh, "easy reading" is when I start reading something and dont want to stop. Like that book you just cant put down. Difficult reading would be something that hasnt caught my interest after 10 minutes.

I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow. I really want to go see Secret Window with Johnny Depp (mmmm), which starts this Friday, but I dont have the money and neither does Boyfriend. *insert frown here* Also this month I want to see Taking Lives with Angelina Jolie, Jersey Girl with Ben Affleck. He's gonna want to see Dawn of the Dead. I dread going to see that with him, not because I wont like it, but because he's not going to like it. When we went to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the summer he hated it, when I didnt mind it at all. He's a little more picky about movies than I am. I think its because he gets himself pumped up for a movie, and then when it doesnt turn out to be as good as he expected, he gets let down. I dont usually get hyped up for a movie, like that. Hopefully I'll have some money soon though, so I can actually go to a movie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera