its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, March 26}
Im having a thin day. Actually Im having a thin and pretty day. AND its payday \m/. It doesnt even matter that I've already been rather upset with boyfriend. I can deal with that, because so far Im having a good day. I cancelled my day off for tomorrow because I dont want to sit home and hear mom bitch about me taking time off, and I dont need to hear him get that tone in his voice.

He told me that he's going to be babysitting ALL weekend, because his mother is gone away, and his step-father has a hockey tourney this weekend. That's fine. But if he goes out with the boys tonight because he's got a vehicle, and he doesnt make time to do something with me, I will NOT be a happy gurl. Especially after he told me last weekend that he'd go see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind with me.

Im not going to let my good mood be killed though. Its too nice of a day outside. My MSN says that its 36 degrees F outside. I cant do conversion in my head but I think thats about 1 or 2 Celsius. Its almost balmy outside. Im almost *gasp* happy today. Go figure.

*insert lunch break*

My day is ruined. My nice happy mood is gone. I called him on my lunch break and he told me that he's going to see what the boys are up to tonight and maybe go to the Rum Jungle or something. And he said that he'll be going into work tomorrow to visit even though he was too busy babysitting to do anything with me all weekend. I said flat out that if he goes out tonight that he cant say that he's too busy babysitting to do anything with me all weenend, its not fair. So then he gets pissy and says something about me making threats and punts me off the phone. Im sitting here near tears and I still have 5 hours left before I can go home. Im really, really upset.

Just proves that any time I get my hopes up, there's always someone there to stomp on them and knock me down. I dont know why I even bother.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera