its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, March 13}
Im going to the movies!!! I had a little extra money, and he had a little extra money, so we're going to the matinee to see Secret Window and then Im probably gonna stay at his place tonight. It should be fun. Lately work has been my only real social life and its starting to get pretty pathetic.

I got my hours reduced again to 35hrs/week. No more 10hr shifts for a while. *phew* The 10hr shifts are really killing me. If I stay the whole shift I dont get home until 1am. I hate being at work that late. Now the latest I'll get home will be 11:30 on Fridays, and 11pm on the other two long days. I think that Im gonna cancel my long weekend next weekend because I cant particularly afford it.

I may have to cancel my long weekends for the rest of the month, but Im going to keep my two long weekends in April. I think I'll save my money and get my lip pierced. I'll put my tattoo off for another month or two, when I can really afford that. I cant wait until I get my Income Tax return. Its only going to be $200, but it'll be enough to get me a gym membership and some clothes.

We put more bleach in my hair last night. I've dyed my hair 3 times in the past 4 weeks. I promise I wont do anything to it again for another 4 weeks at least. It looks really cool though. Its got brown, red, and blonde mixed throughout. And the red/orangey parts look kind of burnt. It took me the better part of 45 minutes this morning to straighten it. I've decided that Im going to let it grow long again. I miss having it long.

I better go paint my face on and stuff myself into some dressy clothes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera