its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, March 23}
If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes from morons?

So I near fell off my chair today. It happened when I was reading this blog. If you read the entry dated March 23rd, and look to the left, to his updated favorites list, you'll see it. My blog is there, MINE. I had to click on the link just to be sure. It was like someone smacked me. I still dont clue in that people read my blog. Like, duh, I know that there are a few who leave comments and whatnot, but that's besides the point. People actually read what I write. Kind of mind blowing, really. Plus it reminded me that I should probably update my own favorites list.

Boyfriend and I went to see Dawn of the Dead this weekend. I really didnt want to go see it, and we actually had a fight about it. Anywho, it wasnt that bad of a movie. Other than the gross parts, it was actually almost enjoyable. I did not see any of the original trilogy, being as how Im not particularly partial to zombie movies, or gratuitous violence or bloodshed. Which is really weird, considering my vampire fetish. Nonetheless, there are always lines that can be drawn. The best part of the movie though, was the lounge cover of Disturbed's song "Down With the Sickness". If you download music, download that song. It's way better than the lounge cover of Oasis' "Wonderwall".

Is there really a need to just whip it out in public to breastfeed? Im far from prudish, I just feel that there's a time and place. If you read the article, the woman was only asked to cover up after someone complained about it. That should have clinched it, but noooo. *sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera