its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, March 30}
I feel like death. Im exhausted, my lungs are congested, and it feels like there's someone sitting on my chest. My throat is sore, like tonsilitis or strep throat. Of course, my muscles are going to start getting sore as well. I cant wait to go home. Luckily I took my supper later today so now I have less than 3 hours left of my shift with a break and some personal time left. Still though, I dont know how Im going to make it. It will be an early night tonight. There's nobody Im interested in on Leno or Conan tonight. I'll probably go to bed after Law&Order: SVU.

I bought new jeans yesterday at Wal*Mart. We were there to pick up prescriptions and I decided to look around and I found a cute pair of jeans for only $25, so I tried them on. They make my ass look AWESOME! Naturally I had to buy them. They're the most comfortable jeans I've bought in ages. They fit perfectly too, even the length (and for a short person that's important). I was warned to save my money for my trip to Halifax in two weeks.

There's more that I want to say, but my brain gets so muddled when Im sick, plus Im way too tired to be thinking. Hopefully I'll be better soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera