its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, March 27}
Hmm... we're not fighting anymore. I broke down and called his cell phone around quarter to four in the morning. For those of you who suggested breaking up with him, that's not in the near future. We fight, sure, but we dont fight to the point where its unhealthy. And of course, its just weird to not fight at all. I've already told him that the only things that will guarantee a breakup are if he cheats on me, or lies to me about what he's doing when he's out with the boys. Im sticking to that. Im convinced that Im bi-polar and that's why I get as upset as I do over things. I dont really have a happy medium. He says Im crazy.

Im actually happy again today though. Its really warm again today, and the snow is melting at a fairly rapid pace. I cant wait until the snow is gone. Yesterday I walked to SubWay for supper because it was so nice out. I hadnt had SubWay in ages and it was soooo good. Today I got McD's on my way to work. I cant get into the habit again of getting food just because I have money. I have better things to do with my money. I am going to go to the mall after work today and pick up some stuff that I need. I probably wont be doing anything with Boyfriend tonight, he's babysitting. He invited me to go over with him, but I dont know. If I get fish at Wal*Mart then I'll have to take them home, and if Mom is making something good for supper Im going home for sure.

He said that he'd go to the movies with me tomorrow afternoon, then he has to run into work to do unpaid work. I hope he doesnt stay there the whole night like he did the last time. I swear, he was there until after 11pm doing work that they werent paying him for. I was very not pleased. But lately he's making it a habit of going in there on his days off. I like where I work, and I like the people I work with, but you wont catch me in here when they're not paying me, unless its important. I digress.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera