its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, March 17}
Friday night I got my brother to put more blonde in my hair. Actually its more of a caramel than blonde. I've had probably a dozen people at work tell me that it looks really nice. A lady at work told me today that it brightens my face more than dark colors do, and she's a trained hairdresser. I prefer my hair dark though, and I've had people tell me that I looked good with dark hair as well. Im waiting until about a month and Im going to dye it again, dark red or purple. Maybe I'll make a trip to the Black Market when I go to Halifax (although its not for sure that Im going yet, I havent mentioned it to my mother). All of my days off were approved for the trip, and since they're taking my car, I'd like to go with it.

I found these really cute sneakers at Wal*Mart the other day and they're only $19.99. They're silver (silver!!!!), and they come with pink or blue accents. I think they're really pretty, and I need new sneakers anyway. The ones Im wearing now are 3 years old, and really wearing out. Im gonna go and put my new sneakers on lay-away because even though I have the money, Im trying to make my money last me until my next pay. So I'll put them on lay-away today and I'll pick them up sometime next week.

The contract that I'm on at work is officially finished on July 1st, 2004. We have no idea where we'll all be going then. Starting April 6th, 2004; approx. 6500 customers per day will be migrating from our company to the company that's taking over. We're gonna get busy. But eventually we'll taper off due to the loss of customers. Im curious to find out what I'll be doing come July. I might just quit and get another job. Im really getting tired of this job. I didnt mind it until lately. I think its just boredom, plus I want to make more money.

I just called home, and my trip is pretty much set. The only thing is who's going to look after the dogs. I dont think that my father even has to go with us really. I'll end up having to sit in the backseat of my car I know it. I dont want to sit backseat with him driving. I'll be content to sit shotgun if Mom was driving, but I dont like him anyway, so I dont want him driving my car. We'll leave out the fact that he's a bad driver. Honestly, its not about how long you've driven, its about how well you drive.

My thoughts are becomming muddled, I should get back to work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera