its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, March 9}
A couple that I was once really good friends with has broken up. They were together over 3 years. Im actually surprised that they broke up actually. They were the type of couple that you thought would stay together forever, but not because they were great for each other, but because he was spineless and she was a bitch. She was your typical controlling-bitch of a girlfriend, I ceased all contact with her in December when she tried to control me (wanting me to make all plans around her, etc). He was your typical broken-down, under her thumb type of boyfriend. I have no idea what caused the breakup, or who broke up with who, or any details actually. Im hearing everything third-hand. I really hope that he broke up with her. I really want him to have grown a spine and told her to shove it.

The thing that gets everyone is that in all the time he stayed with her, they never had sex. He was not a virgin, but she was. Even my own boyfriend told me that he would have waited about six months, and if there was no sex, he would have found someone who would give him that. Most guys would agree. This girl would stay over the guy's house every Saturday night, and sleep in his bed with him, and not have sex. The only time that I've stayed at my boyfriend's house and not had sex with him was when I was on my period. I dont know if I could date someone for that long and not have sex. Personally I think that it was just another way for her to control him. But life's all about choices.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera