its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, February 20}
We've had more snow fall over the past couple of days, than fell in the three months before it. The province declared a state of emergency and everything closed. I even had a day off of work because of it. I got a little pissy when my boyfriend got pissed off that I wouldnt go to his house in the storm. That was probably the only downside of the day. I had a headache towards the end of the night because all I did was sit and watch TV the whole day, but I slept on it and it was gone when I got up.

Schools and stuff were still closed this morning when I was leaving. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow and Sunday too. I hope we dont get a snow storm on Sunday. I have a party to go to. My friend's little boy is having his first birthday on Monday, so she's going to have his party on Sunday. Im looking forward to it.

Boyfriend was supposed to start his new job at the mall on Monday, but he left a message on my cell phone saying that they called him in tonight to work. Probably because the people who were supposed to work called in due to the snow. He said he liked it. He'll miss the money he would make a call center, but he'd probably like working at the mall better. At least I know he's not going to be forced to work on Sundays. We always do something together on Sunday.

So, I spun my car and put it off the road today on my way to work. It didnt go in the ditch though, it went into a snowbank. I was just after calling home when a car with 3 or 4 guys in it pulled up and pushed me out of the snow. It was nice of them to say the least. They looked like the guys on the "Reasons to smoke" commercials, including the cigarettes hanging out of all of their mouths. I was kind of afraid when they first pulled over, me being young and alone, and them being a group.

Im really tired today. With all the days off I had this week I got used to sleeping a lot. I still have an hour left of my shift before I get out of here, then I have to stop at Boyfriend's because I promised I'd stop by and give him some poon because I couldnt get there yesterday. He's still got the house to himself so Im gonna stay over his house again tomorrow like I did last Saturday. I might even shave my legs for the occasion.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera