its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, February 22}
My friend's little boy is turning a year old tomorrow, so they had his birthday party today. Out of the six kids that were there, the best behaved one were the Birthday Boy, and the younger baby who was there. The four older kids were rowdy and into everything, which I can handle. Boyfriend was saying on the way out that it was birth control enough for him. I told him that being around kids like that (not bad, but not minded by their parents) it just makes me want to have one so I could raise it my way.

When I was younger we would never have been allowed to get away with not listening. We couldnt get away with anything when we were younger. Actually, we knew better than to even try. A lot of parents today are younger when they have kids, and they let their kids get away with anything and everything. Its annoying when Im out for dinner, or at the movies, or the mall, etc. I can handle that at a little kid's birthday party. I'd have a baby now if Boyfriend would agree to it. I know Im mature enough (even though Im only 22) to be able to handle it. For now though, Im dealing with still living at home, and having dogs.

Its snowing again today. A lot. In a couple of hours the roads had probably 5cm or so. Im in for the night so Im set. Some chips would be nice though..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera