its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, February 28}
Im not going to rant today, I swear.

Im going to have company on the ride to work for the next week or maybe more. My friend's car died and until she gets a new one she'll be coming with me for the drive to work on the days that we work together. It'll be great. Sometimes talking to yourself on the way to work just isnt what its cut out to be.

Boyfriend and I are dying our hair tonight. The same color. We're becomming one of those couples. Its great! His will come out better than mine will because I color my hair all the time. Hopefully mine will come out alright.

Im going to call Student Loan on Monday and get them to defer my payments for the next 6mths. I cant wait. It'll be an extra $300/mth in my bank account. I can save up and hopefully pay my insurance in full next year instead of going month to month. I think that's my best option. Then, when I go to school next year, I'll only have to worry about my bi-weekly car payments, cellphone, and rent/food. I'll be able to afford to work part-time, or go on EI if I need to. Plans, plans, plans.

I've become addicted to salty snack foods. Chips/cheesies, bits & bites, sunflower seeds, etc. Im gonna be so fat! I think Im starting to retain water as it is. Once I have a little bit of money I think Im going to join Weight Watchers, or maybe just go see the dietician and join the gym.

I have to get a pap test. My doctor isnt going to see me again until I get one, he already said. I am going to have to go see him soon because Im on the last month of my birth control. Ugh, I hate going to the doctor. Besides, I've never had a pelvic exam and quit frankly Im a little scared. I'm not going to get my own doctor to do it. I dont want him poking around in there. I'll have to call the clinic and find out when I can get a random doctor to do it. At 22, I really shouldnt be freaking about a simple procedure, I know, but I just cant help it.

I probably wont post on the weekend when Im home. I hardly use my home computer, too many people around. I'd move out if I could afford it. I think I may get along better with them if I didnt live at home. Hrmm...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera