its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, February 3}
Im bored. Really bored. Not just tonight, with life in general. Its like Im not going anywhere. I've stopped hoping that I'll ever move out. Waiting around for that to happen just stomped my hopes down to nothing.

One of my goals in life was to have a baby by the time I was 23. That wont happen. Im lucky if I'll have kids by the time Im 53 at the rate things are going.

I work constantly but I've got nothing to show for it. I never have money. Im always worried about money. Its only the beginning of February and I already cant wait until I get my income tax back. I wish someone would just make it all better. The part that makes me depressed is that there's nobody to make it all better. Nobody is going to come in and make all my problems go away. So Im left here wishing for something better.

I should stop wishing, it only makes me more depressed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera