its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, February 12}
I cant help but post this. I got an email tonight, from someone that I used to be close to, in response to my post from yesterday. Nobody has ever gone out of their way like that to make me feel good about myself. I was honestly touched. I'll let you read. (Obviously Im keeping the writer's identity confidential)


I don't really know how to start this off. Last week when i was home sick i was friggen around with my MSN bored out of my tree. Anyways, i'm just going to get to the point rather than beating around the bush. On my journey of boredom, I stumbled upon something interesting... your blog. You can say ANYTHING you want to me. I mean you can tell me its none of my business, tell me off, tell me whatever you feel. I may be doing this because we aren't very close right now. (Though I like to think we once were). I read today what you wrote yesterday and it does worry me quite a bit. I have been thinking about this for awhile, what to say, should I say anything or not bother at all? I know you may be going through a lot of rough things presently and things still from recent or past events. We used to have great talks where you could get things off of your chest. I'm still here for you if you like. I really do have one wish though, i wish no matter how bad or rough things are you wouldn't hurt yourself. You really don't realize how great you actually are. You are a great friend, sister, daughter and all around a great person. You make an incredible girlfriend when treated right... even when you do feel like shit you are still nice about it and put up a good front. You can tell things like it is (though you do bottle a lot up) I know its your way to cope, but maybe its time to just BURST and let everything out. When you are angry or upset tell the person how it makes you feel. I know you like to avoid conflict, who doesn't like confrontation, but it could do a whole lot of good to tell someone right where to go and how fast they can get there! (Or the opposite...that you care). I mean the latter of keeping it inside to not talking at all could lead to something worse. More pain for you on the inside, them thinking there is nothing wrong...etc I just really wish for you, that you realize what a truly great person you are inside & out. I mean you are one of a kind (which is a good thing) quirky, funny, nice... etc I donno what this will mean to you if anything at all. Hopefully somewhat helpful to what you are thinking or feeling.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera