its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, February 10}
Ever wake up and just know that it is going to be a miserable day? Today has been one of those days. I woke up today with the most increcible feeling of dread, and it certainly wasnt lying. I dont see it getting better anytime soon either. I've been miserably depressed since Friday, and Im sick of being lectured by my mother and my boyfriend about money. My mother just yells at me, Im used to that. Today I had to borrow a considerable sum of money from my boyfriend until I get paid in 3 days. He acted like I was asking him to donate a kidney. Then he proceded to make me feel less than a person for daring to ask him for money. He hasnt hurt me this bad in a while. He said that he wasnt mad at me, he was just mad. If he wasnt mad at me, he really didnt have to take it out on me. Not today, Im barely hangin on as it is. I've just been feeling that it might be a lot easier on everybody if I wasnt around...

*sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera