its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, October 27}
Hmmm, looking at the date of the last post, it HAS been a while. I should post more often. I certainly cant say that Im never sitting in front of a computer because I spend forty hours a week sitting in front of one. Today happens to be day six of my six day spread. Meaning that this is the sixth ten hour shift I've worked in a row. Add that up, that's sixty hours I've worked straight. Needless to say I will spend my day off tomorrow sleeping. At least for most of the day anyway. My friend might kidnap me and borrow some of my cd's. And her and I and our boyfriends have "maybe" plans to go to wings.

Friday is Hallowe'en. I have an appointment to get pulmonary function tests done and then Im going to a small get together at a friend's house. I've got a four day weekend this coming weekend. Im off Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I need it desperately. The other day I cried on the way to work because Im just tired of working here, but Im stuck because now not only do I have student loan payments, but I've got car payments and insurance payments. Ugh.. This week I have no extra money too. I was sick last week and missed thirty hours off of my pay so I cant even make my rent this pay. Double ugh. Luckily my rent is only to my mother or I'd be seriously screwed. As much as I want to move out, I've got it easy.

Oh I ordered my dress for New Years. Im crossing my fingers and toes that it'll fit me. I also ordered shoes to wear with it (and maybe keep regardless of the dress fitting or not) and a slinky little negligee to wear when I stay over at my boyfriend's house after the partying on New Year's Eve. Hopefully this year will be better than the last few years. If the dress fits me I'll have to go and get a backless bra, and some new sexy panties. It'll be winter and I should wear pantyhose, maybe I'll get stockings and a garter. I should make sure my period isnt due then, so I can make sure I fix my pills and change it. Im looking forward to New Year's, I really hope that dress fits. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it. Ohh.. I just realized that I would have to get a shawl with it. Oh frig that, Mom can make one.

I havent really done anything since the last time I blogged. I spent quite a few days just enjoying my car, now I cant afford to enjoy it anymore. I really like the car though, it drives really well and it is good on gas, and it LOOKS good. Its the only car I've driven since I got it. Cup holders and all!

Anyway, I should go, Im on a call and I'll get slapped for not paying attention to my customer, lol.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera