its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, August 4}
So Boyfriend and I decided to "start over". Neither one of us were happy with the relationship where it was at the present time. Soo... here we go right back from the beginning. Who knows if it will actually work or not, I have a feeling we're going to end up right back at that place where we've been for the past little while. I'll just have to wait and see.

The talk we had was good. He informed me that a couple of weeks ago he debated telling me that he wanted to go on a break from each other to figure shit out, but decided against it. I let him know that a few months ago when I was really unhappy I debated breaking up with him for good. I didnt tell him ALL the reasons that I was debating breaking up with him, but I got through to him how unhappy I was, and how lately I havent been all that much happier. It was the first time that I felt like he wanted to spend time with me in the longest time. It felt good.

Time to sign onto my phone and take calls. Hopefully today will be a good day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera