its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, August 16}
The other day I had started a post about how since Boyfriend and I decided to "start over" things have been great and how I had never been happier. I had to restart my computer and never got to finish the post.

Yesterday Boyfriend found my blog and read it and got all pissed off at some of the things I had posted, calling me dishonest and whatnot. He refused to listen to what I had to say. I tried to explain to him that I use this blog to vent so I dont take things out on him and cause unnecessary friction in the relationship, he didnt want to hear any of it. He got out of my last post that I wanted to dump him and wouldnt hear it when I tried to tell him otherwise. He just doesnt get it that Im trying to bend over backwards to make him happy. I dont think he WANTS to get it. I've tried apologizing and explaining myself to him so that he'll understand. I've done my part, now its his turn.

I called him last night on the way to my friend's house. He got a tone in his voice when I told him where I was going that he wasnt happy, that he'd have rather me stayed home or something. Frig that. If he can go out with the boys and leave me home alone sick, than I can go visit a friend who I havent seen in a month when he's pissed off at me.

I hope that he'll actually give me a chance and listen to what I have to say instead of already making up his mind about what's what and that he's right no matter what. I dont want his stubbornness to end our relationship when it was finally starting to look like it was getting better. Even if he reads this post, it'll probably just make him even more pissed off because he'll read it and get things out of it that I never intended. Its like no matter what I do its not good enough for him. I dont think he realizes that all I ever do is try and be the girlfriend that he wants me to be. Most of what I do is to please him. *sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera