its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, August 29}
I dont like ketchup ...and 24 other fun and interesting facts about me.

..I have to eat m&ms in order by color.
..Im afraid of being in water over my head.
..I have only had sex with one person. (I've kissed more than that)
..When Im home I sleep with 2 stuffed animals.
..I have one dog and 6 fish.
..I enjoy wearing skirts.
..Thirteen is my favorite number.
..Im addicted to cola pop lately.
..I've reciently discovered Bacardi coolers, and I like them.
..I've never been high.
..I currently have 2 tattoos and plan to get more.
..Guys with tattoos and piercings are SEXY! ;)
..I dont do sports.
..Some people say Im kinky. I say its only kinky the first time.
..I've really wanted to kill myself before.
..Somedays I really loathe my job.
..When Im upset Im more likely to hurt myself than reach out to someone.
..I have my tongue pierced as well as my belly button.
..Busy signals make me angry.
..I dont like to express my emotions.
..Im afraid of earthworms.
..I dont like being social in crowds of people I dont know.
..I LOVE cheese.
..I love homemade blueberry pie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera