its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, August 30}
I *cough*stole*cough* this idea from Steve's blog which I read every day.

I...

I am: an over emotional, obsessive compulsive, slightly neurotic, kinky little fuck with many personalities and a twisted sense of humour.
I think: way too much.
I know: that there is still a lot I need to learn.
I want: to buy a new car.
I have: really great friends that I wouldn’t trade the world for.
I wish: I could get rid of my student loan debt and start over.
I hate: people who throw away their friends when they meet a guy.
I miss: the days when I didn’t have to work for a living.
I fear: things that I probably shouldn’t.
I feel: like I'm sometimes taken for granted.
I hear: that Alaska is beautiful in the summertime.
I see: that I need to paint my nails.
I smell: with my nose.
I crave: getting to get a massage all the way down my spine.
I search: for an easy way to get thin.
I wonder: is this really as good as it gets?
I pretend: to be stronger than I really am.
I regret: ever going to university.
I love: being made to feel like Im the most important person in the world.
I long: to be whisked away to a romantic location and showered with gifts. Not likely, but I can hope..
I care: waaay too much.
I always: shampoo AND condition my hair in the shower.
I am not: always the person I pretend to be.
I believe: that there are too many things to believe.
I can't believe: any one of them are the absolute truth.
I promise: I'll be the one who gets hurt.
I dance: when I'm drinking.
I sing: in the car, by myself. Or when I'm drinking.
I cry: over things I probably shouldn’t.
I am not always: as strong as I should be.
I fight: when I think it is worth it.
I write: because I have a hard time expressing my emotions verbally.
I try: to be the person that I know I am on the inside.
I never: seem to get ahead.
I confuse: "want" and "need". I "need" a new car, but I "want" another tattoo.
I listen: only when I have to.
I can usually be found: in my cube at work.
I hide: from confrontation.
I am scared: of my own emotions.
I need: to learn how to save my money better.
I expect: things can only get worse before they can get better.
I should: stand up for myself more often.
I already: know most of my personal limitations.
I still: sleep with stuffed animals.
I would never: wish I was someone else.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera