its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, July 20}
Women are stupid stupid creatures and put up with way too much bullshit from men. The phrase "give him an inch and he'll take a mile" applies to my boyfriend, well as long as he's still my boyfriend. Who know's whats going to happen within the next couple of days. I suppose I should elaborate. Before I elaborate I need to enter in a little background information. *dum dum dum* My boyfriend and I made a deal that if he quit smoking by Christmas I'd buy him an Xbox. I bought him the Xbox, and I thought he quit smoking, but lo and behold I find out he's been doing it behind my back since then. I feel used and taken for granted. He doesnt think its a big deal, but to me I have to wonder if he'll lie to me about that, then what else is he willing to lie to me about. Especially after he tells me a few weeks ago that he would never hide anything from me because his best friend wouldnt let him, his best friend told him not to tell me about the smoking!! There goes that cover. I cant trust what else he's hiding from me. Im completely heartbroken. He was even asking a friend of mine to give him smokes and hide it from me! Im glad I have work today and tomorrow, it gives me a chance to not be around him to hopefully clear my head. Even though if I try and "discuss" it, he'll only turn it around and make it my fault. *sigh* Times like this I want to give up on relationships completely...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera