its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, July 9}
Ahh.. the joys of work.

Lies. We're fairly busy today and it sucks. Im dead tired and feel rather shitty because of that reason. And I dont get to go home until another 5 hours. Blah. I had a good day yesterday though. Wing night is always fun. There was only a few of us, but after we ate we played pool for a little while and then went for ice cream. Shh about it going to my hips, frig that I wanted ice cream. After ice cream my friend and I went to town and talked for a while. Until my boyfriend called my cell wanting me to go to his house (boys are whiney). But town was good while it lasted. I enjoy sitting and talking to that particular friend, we've got tons of relationship stuff in common. We've both got relationship situations that really the only can understand. Girls need that kind of understanding every once in a while. One of these days I'll get into what kind of relationship stuff exactly, but not today, Im too tired.

I may post later in the shift when we *may* be less busy. Im just too tired to listen to customers and think at the same time. Ugh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera